Pricing Plans And Subscription Payment PHP Script
PayPal subscription payment is automatically enabled for your clients so once they sign up, you can expect their monthly online payments.
By editing a simple HTML code you can change the 3 plans – their names, price per month, and description.
With our FREE Pricing Plans and Subscription Payment Script you can show three different pricing plans your customers can subscribe for and enable them to pay their monthly subscription fees via PayPal.
♥ How To Install
Using this monthly subscription sign-up free script on your website is pretty easy:
1) download the script, unzip all files and them into a folder on your website.
2) Edit config.php file and MySQL login details:
$SETTINGS[“hostname”]=’localhost’; $SETTINGS[“mysql_user”]=’REPLACE’; $SETTINGS[“mysql_pass”]=’REPLACE’; $SETTINGS[“mysql_database”]=’REPLACE’;
also set your PayPal address, where subscription fees will be paid
3) open database.sql and import all MySQL queries in your database. MySQL table named “registrations” will be created where subscribers data will be saved.
4) finally, open sign-up.php using your browser and test the subscription and payment.
Want to customize the subscription plans?
– Open sign-up.php and edit the HTML code for the pricing plans boxes.
– There is a “Sign Up” button for each plan defined like this:
<a class=”popup-with-zoom-anim” data-plan=”basic” data-price=”5.00″ href=”#small-dialog”>Sign Up</a>
You can change the data-price attribute so it holds the price you want to set for each particular plan.
– All styles and colours can be edited via the style.css file located in /css/ folder.
If you need help configuring up the script, use the comments form below to send your requirements!