Android App Manager Source Code [MLManager ]
The coding standards used in this app is quite good and should be followed. It can also give you a good idea of designing clean and simple apps following the Material Design guidelines.
A modern, easy and customizable app manager for Android with Material Design
A modern, easy and customizable app manager for Android with root features and Material Design.
- Extract installed & system apps and save locally as APK.
- Organize your applications marking them as favorite.
- Uninstall apps easily.
- Customizations available in Settings.
- No root required.
- Material Design.
- Really easy to use.
- Hide apps from the device launcher.
- Easily manage your hidden apps from the side panel.
- Remove cache per app.
- Clean data per app.
ML Manager Pro
- Download on Google Play – $ 1.43 –
Creating your ML Manager
All developers are welcome to use the source code to create derivate applications. There are several things I require from all developers for the moment.
- Please do not use the name ML Manager for your app.
- Kindly do not use the standard logo as your app’s logo.
- Please remember to read and follow the GPL v3 license. Your derivate work must include this license.
I ask that you do not redistribute this application for your own gain though. If you make a build and want to share it with people, that is great, that is what this should be for. Do not charge them for that build though. I have spent months creating this project and this is what I ask if you choose to make it for yourself.